Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Niko is now six years old.  Wow!  We celebrated by getting him some new treats, busy bones (his favorite) and a new toy that he destroyed in seconds.  I would say he had a great birthday.


Poor toy never stood a chance.  Niko has an issue with ropes.  He sees one and it is like his brain says MUST...DESTROY...IMMEDIATELY.


Taedon kept teasing him with his bag of Beggin Strips.  He would bring it to Niko, then take it away and walk around with it and of course Niko would follow.


Such a cutie.


Since it has been very warm lately, I put a bowl of water outside for Niko since he overheats once the sun comes out.  He loves the sun but can only be in it for a few minutes.  Taedon apparently thought the bowl was for him to play with.





I finally found a way to keep them both contained.  Taedon enjoyed it, Niko, not so much.



My beautiful hibiscus I bought on my first Mother's Day last year is blooming again.  The flowers are as big as Taedon's head!


With my some of my birthday money I bought myself a bigger diaper bag.  I kept having to take two bags on day trips to take enough cloth diapers with me and decided that I just needed to get one big one for long trips out.  As you can see, Taedon fits in it so I think I got it big enough!


Critter update:  Myrtle the turtle has not come back and Lenny the lizard's beautiful tail has fallen off.  We discovered a large, beautifully ugly black snake living in our front flower bed that thankfully we have not seen again (I tried to get a picture but it slithered off way too fast) and these huge moths (?) were on our tree the other morning.



 For Memorial Day since it was super hot and our AC broke (again) we got outside and tried out his new water table.  He LOVED it!




No comments:

Post a Comment