Friday, May 18, 2012

Seven months later, one room is done

Well it may have taken seven months to get one room complete in the new house but we did it.  Taedon now has everything done that we had planned to do and I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.  Hey I figure we are doing good to get it done before he turned 18 and  moved out! :)


His rocking corner and reading wall.  He loves that he can reach the cardboard type of books himself.


The view from the rocking chair.


The view from the reading wall corner.  The sign to the left is the one from my childhood amusement park that inspired the entire room.  Thanks again mom for getting it for me!


This picture was made for Taedon by our friend Nicole.  Each color is a separate piece of paper that she glued together to make the scene.  It is sooooo cute and I can't wait for her to help us make some art for the next baby one day.


He decided to help me take the photos.


Enjoying the finished room.

Now on to the next room!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment