Friday, June 22, 2012

So what has been going on in the Henry household lately.  Not a whole lot which is why no post for awhile.  I spent almost a month recovering from the worst case of poison ivy ever.  It was horrible so needless to say we stayed around the house because going out in public was a bit embarrassing.  Daddy went to Japan for work for ten days and to say Taedon missed him is an understatement.  He barely ate and cried all the time.  It probably didn't help that he was/is also getting eight new teeth all at once at the same time too.  Luckily my poison ivy was gone by then.  One issue at a time!

Taedon loves to say "da du" (thank you) all day long.  You hand him something, he says thank you.  He hands you something he says thank you.  It's cute and makes for a very polite 14 month old while out in public.  He also loves to get his hands on paper and shred it and bring you each tiny piece one at a time and say think you with every piece.

So here goes for a few pictures and videos from the past few weeks.

I can't remember why we had chocolate cake but he stuffed his entire mouth full of it and just sat there like "now what?"



It's not very often that Taedon has to get out of bed before he is ready in the morning but one morning we needed to leave the house early and of course he slept in that day.  I decided to use the occasion to get cute sleeping pictures of him.  None of these woke him up and I still had to nudge him repeatedly.




While Dontae was in Japan, we had a rather cute dinner guest one night.  This deer has come back to hang out in our back yard several times since this.  Dontae said the other day there were also two baby deer in our yard.



While Dontae was in Japan, the weather was super nice so we went for nightly walks.  No stroller needed for this grown up little boy.  He now walks the dog for us.  It would take us 30 minutes to walk half a block but both kid and dog enjoyed it.  Luckily Niko is a perfectly behaved dog so that I feel comfortable letting him be walked by the mini me.




Since Dontae does bath time when he is home I never get pictures of Taedon during his bath.  I got a few cute ones during our two weeks of bath fun.  Here was my favorite.


Shampoo mohawk and awesome water levitation.

I got some awesome assistance making dinner the other night.  It's amazing when you dump a bowl of flour, how fast an entire room can be covered in white powder.  Taedon was not thrilled with his new look that he gave himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment