Baby is still breech so we are still on schedule for April 6th. Since Dontae was in Norfolk for work for the week and my mom was in town she went with me to my appointment and took a picture of me. While I was hooked up to the fetal monitor we had a round of hiccups which was hilarious to hear them in surround sound. I couldn't stop laughing. I have to lay sideways in order to be able to hear his heartbeat due to the way he is laying so I look a bit odd when I am all hooked up.
We had our baby shower last week thrown by Dontae's mom and our friend Katy. It turned out great with about 25-30ish people coming. We got a lot of amazing gifts so we are definitely prepared now to welcome him into the world. The favors (pictured above) were so cute and I have some saved to eat once I am able to have sugar again. I can't wait! Dipped pretzels are my favorite and the basket looks so cute in his room with stuffed animals in it.
Pending no early labor our next (and last) appointment is on Friday so I will report back once we have an update. Nine days left until baby!





No comments:
Post a Comment