Not a lot to update since the last post as far as baby goes. He is still breech and seems to be comfy in there as is so him flipping isn't looking promising. There was more fluid surrounding him so that was a positive. We found out that if all stays as is, we will go in for a c-section on April 6th at 1:30 pm. Hard to believe that in a couple of weeks we will finally get to meet the little guy.
I finally completely my painting project for his room. It was a lot of work but the colors match perfectly and I think it turned out really well. I will post pics of the entire nursery as soon as it is complete. I'm sure more will get done this week since my mom is coming for the week to visit and help me get some things finished up.
My next appointment is on Thursday so we will see if there is anything new to report. At the very least I should have some pictures from this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment