Monday, March 3, 2014

Well Dontae is 33.  He is catching me.  Sort of.  Taedon is loving all of the birthdays so far this year.  He has talked about birthday parties ever since Kyan's.  We have Kyan in January, Dontae in February, Taedon in April and Niko and I are in May.  He will be sad come June.  We may have to celebrate half birthdays!

So this is 2013  I thought it would be fun to see how the boys have changed in the past year.


And here is this year's birthday picture.  


Please ignore Kyan's shirt.  There is no hidden message there.  Had I been paying attention, I would have changed him prior to pictures!  haha  Gotta love hand me downs.  Sorry kid.

Since Taedon doesn't care for chocolate, but has discovered that he loves marshmallows, I decided to use them on the cake this year.  He was so happy to enjoy some marshmallows and ice cream.  How does my child not like chocolate or cake????

No comments:

Post a Comment