To say that this winter has been a true winter is an understatement. We have had so many rounds of snow I can't recall the exact number. The last snowfall (but it is snowing again as I post this) was pretty epic. As in I haven't seen that much snow since I was very young. Weeks later it has snowed a little a few more times and then, like I said, today we are getting a good round again. So much that there as been snow on the ground in places pretty solid for about the past month.
This was about the average around the yard.
BUT, in front of our garage where it had drifted, it was deep! It was fun to dig that out. So much fun that for several days, we only used my car since we had only cleared one side of the driveway. Thankfully when we were working on Dontae's side, our neighbor came home and offered us his snow blower. We are so getting on of those before next year. Of course, if we do, it will never snow again. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment