Monday, April 30, 2012

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Taedon is big into imitating us these days.  If you make a noise, he will make it even if he is in the other room and we don't realize he is even listening.  Time to start watching what we say and do!  Here he is with dad's phone making some important calls.


I'm assuming he picked this up from me hugging his teddy bears and saying I love you as I do it.  Anytime you tell him I love you this is what he does.  


This was learned from Niko no doubt.


Taedon LOVES Mexican food.  If only we still lived in San Diego!  Here he is enjoying my homemade enchiladas for lunch leftovers from the other night.  Poor Niko waited underneath the high chair for droppings but he didn't get any.


The latest fun is stealing dada's baba as he calls it.  He is super sneaky and quick when he takes it and walks all around the house drinking all of dad's water.  The straw is bigger than his sippy cup so when he takes the first drink he is usually stunned with how much water came out.  It happens every time.




This is Niko's new friend Lampchop.  Originally I bought it for Taedon (even though it was technically a dog doy) because he fell in love with it at the store one day.  Niko has since "adopted" it and carries it everywhere.  He never gets toys like these because he destroys them in seconds after receiving them but for some reason he is super gentle with his friend.  He has had it for about a month now with only one minor hole that I think was a defect and nothing he did.  Lambchop got some stitches via the Henry Hospital's nurse and is as good as new again.




2 comments: