Welcome to the adventures of the Henry family unit. We are happy to have you along for the ride!
Monday, April 16, 2012
M. I. A.
Three so powerful letters which describe my posts and now my camera. I apologize for not posting in awhile. That is if anyone even noticed? :) We got terribly tied up planning Taedon's first birthday (can you believe it?) and other daily things that I forgot to keep the blog up to date. AAANNNDDD now my camera seems to have disappeared with, you guessed it, pictures and videos all on it. I can't remember when I last transferred files so I am desperately hoping it turns up. Luckily our photographer did all of the pictures from Taedon's birthday (minus the super adorable video I had of him "blowing out his candle") so I will have those to post in a week or so. I will keep you posted...let's hope it turns up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment