He enjoyed this for just about as long as the video lasts. As soon as I stopped, he cried and wanted out. Maybe after he does it a few times he will enjoy it more.
Happy boy (this was right after I put him in the swing)
He really enjoyed the slide. We slid down it together before we left and he smiled the entire way down.
Niko loves to go along with us.
Checking out the baseball field.
I think he enjoyed himself. Before we left the house I attached his snack tray in place of his infant carrier attachment and added his sippy cup of water for the trip. He loved that he could reach it.
The other night we had chili and cornbread so we let T try some. To say he loved it would be an understatement.
He made a horrible mess but it was worth it. His new thing is to smear and smack the remaining food on the tray when he is finished. It is hard to keep either of us clean for an entire day sometimes. Niko, however, has been enjoying the new variety of food he gets as leftovers on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment