Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We celebrated Dontae's birthday over the weekend and Taedon got his first taste of a cupcake.  He LOVED it.


Helping with his favorite part of presents, the tissue paper!


He got his first pair of Chuck's with a matching pair for Taedon.


  Niko was bored with the whole presents process and wondered where his shoes were.


He was intrigued by the candles.  Make a wish daddy!  Have to give a big thanks to Katy for the recipe.  They were sooooo good!!!


Taedon approved!!


I tried to rig up the cabinets with rubber bands rather than invest in child proofing for the kitchen and just teach him to stay out.  My "locks" worked for a couple of weeks until he figured them out.  Guess there is a reason actual locks are sold and we will be investing in a few soon.  Until then, knock yourself out kid.  Just try to learn how to pick things up if you don't mind?  He put a few things back the other day but as you can see, not everything.  He loved telling me all about his five minutes of fun.  Don't ask me how he removed the bottom portion of the oven.  I'm still baffled over that being off.



People have been asking for pictures of the house.  Here is a good one I took of the outside the other day.  Home sweet home!  I'm so ready for warmer weather so we can get the outside cleaned up and landscaped a bit.  The house was a forclosure and no one had lived in it for over a year so it had been let go pretty badly.  I will take another pic once we get some things done to it this spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment