I started cloth diapering about 10 days ago and so far it is going very well. He has had a few leaks as I work on getting them sized perfectly to him but for the most part, I am glad we decided to do it. I just love how cute they look on him and minus the laundry and stuffing everyday, I feel better about not throwing away so much trash. I'm debating on switching to cloth wipes as well but haven't decided if I will yet.
My stash on the drying rack after the first wash.
Sporting his first cloth diaper! He seems to like them so far.
He has started really following things and looking at them and the other day he was very infatuated with his mobile. I just love the mesmerized look on his face.
We also introduced a rattle to him. He kept dropping it but loved the sound.
Trying out his play mat. He seems to really like it so far.
Practicing tummy time...Niko decided to join in the fun.
My sweet boy all snuggled up.
Niko turned the five years old on Friday. Hard to believe that just five years ago I got a dog because I had given up on finding a man to marry and have kids with (haha) and this year I celebrated with both. Usually I get Niko a pupcake (doggy safe cupcake) but since we just moved here, I had no idea where to get one so I switched it up this year with a milkbone covered in peanut butter with five snausages for candles. He loved it. Also we got him a boppy for his present because he keeps laying in Taedons so why not just get him his own. He didn't need anything since he has a million toys and treats anyhow so the gift was perfect. Needless to say he loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment