Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yay for cuteness!  Hope these cheeser pics make you smile as much as they did me.


He was in a good mood because he had just destroyed the piles I had made to organize and stuff all of his diapers.  For some reason he can't stand organization and loves to "help" me create chaos.


This one still makes me laugh.  I had just gotten his favorite blanket off of the drying rack and wrapped it around him while he ran around in his walker.  He was running at full speed when I held up the camera and said "say cheese" and he stopped dead in his tracks and held this face until I took the picture.  My little ham.


Here is my other laundry helper.  This dog will stalk you if he sees you pull fresh laundry out of the dryer and when you aren't looking, make a bed out of it.  Doesn't matter if it is hot any longer or not.  Something about fresh clean laundry that he loves.

I have been trying new adult foods with Taedon recently.  I am working with him on finger foods and trying to get him to experience new things and practice picking things up.  This morning since I was making myself some scrambled eggs I figured he might like some as well.  He liked them for a few bites before realizing that they also fly nicely off of his tray if he picks them up and launches them.  Needless to say he ended up with them everywhere and Niko assumed his position underneath the high chair to catch himself some breakfast as well.


 "Mom these are pretty tasty!"  (this is the before pic obviously all nice and clean)


...and the after pic.  He ended up getting some yogurt and fruit (his favorite breakfast) as well since I'm not sure how much of the eggs he actually ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment