Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I am already looking forward to next year since we will be in our house and possibly get some trick or treaters. Taedon decided to be a football player this year because he wanted something to coordinate with Niko. (Ok so maybe that was my decision but he/they went along with it) I usually dress Niko up each year so our choices to coordinate with were angel, devil, skunk or a football. Anyhow, since I wanted something he could wear again, football player it was and it gave me an excuse to get him his own official jersey. As you can see from the pictures, he agreed with my decision. Niko, however, was less than thrilled to be a part of it.

We also got his 6 mos pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. We got so many good ones it is hard to pick which to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment