I was worried that Taedon and Niko wouldn't get along but I could not have been more wrong. They LOVE each other.
Telling secrets...probably about me.
"Now Niko, you must let go if you want me to throw it." Anyone that knows this dog knows that fetch isn't his favorite game. It is the thrill of you trying to get the ball away from him that he enjoys most.
"He's my buddy mom." Niko jumped up to lay with him and Taedon was petting him when I turned around.
Niko got confused on which Boppy was his again.
He can't sit alone just yet but getting close.
Game day (and a good one for the Ravens at that since they beat the Steelers by A LOT) and Taedon was more interested in eating toys than watching the game. He did have his Ravens onesie on though so he was cheering them on in his own way.
Didn't quite make it through the entire game.
Niko was more interested on what was going on outside.
And he is finally able to roll from his back to stomach. He had done it on occasion but I finally was in the room to actually see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment