Monday, June 20, 2011

We have been super busy with for about the past 6 weeks.  Between weddings and starting to house hunt our weekends have been crazy.  Luckily Taedon has been so well behaved through everything we have drug him to.  I also want to brag on how he sleeps through the night.  I'm amazed that he only wakes up during the night on occasion.  I guess he likes to sleep as much as his momma!  Now if we can just get him on a schedule during the day.  I guess it will come with time.

My twins... :)  They looked so cute at the surprise birthday party we helped throw for Dontae's dad's 50th birthday over the weekend.  (I apologize for the sideways picture.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to get it to upload correctly from my phone, the advice is much appreciated!)






Napping on daddy...his favorite place to be.


And here is just some random day...we were playing in the rocker and he was having so much fun.  He isn't laughing yet but I have a feeling it will start any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Sleeping through the night! I am so jealous! Way to go, momma! XO

    ReplyDelete