Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three weeks old and he rolled over to celebrate!

So little man turned three weeks old yesterday.  My oh my where have those weeks gone?  Before you know it he will be asking to borrow the car keys...yikes!

Last night around 8 pm I was in the kitchen while Dontae and Taedon were in his bedroom trying to calm him down when all of a sudden Dontae yells for me to come here.  I instantly think something is wrong and rush in there.  I get in there and he says "Taedon just rolled over, you have to see this."  I was skeptical but said ok and watched and sure enough he did it again.  I ran and grabbed my camera so we could document it since I figured no one would believe us since he is only three weeks old. :)  So proud of my little guy!

*** Disclaimer on the crying...we aren't mean parents I swear.  :)  Usually we do tummy time to calm him down when he is upset like this but it wasn't working last night because he kept rolling himself over!! ***

1 comment:

  1. That is ridiculously impressive.... and the cutest part has to be Dontae cheering for him... Oh, how I can't wait to be home and see your little fam!! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete